Densen Customized variable speed fluid coupling,hydraulic fluid coupling,limited torque fluid coupling
|Product Name||Variable speed fluid coupling,hydraulic fluid coupling,limited torque fluid coupling|
|Rated Torque||25~25000 N·m|
|Allowable speed||15300~1500 N·m|
|Material||35CrMo/ZG270/45# steel/Aluminum alloy|
|Application||Widely used in metallurgy, mining, engineering and other fields.|
Typical case of diaphragm coupling applied to variable frequency speed control equipment
JMB type coupling is applied to HangZhou Oilfield Thermal Power Plant
According to the requirements of HangZhou Electric Power Corporation, HangZhou Oilfield Thermal Power Plant should dynamically adjust the power generation according to the load of the power grid and market demand, and carry out the transformation of the frequency converter and the suction fan. The motor was originally a 1600KW, 730RPM non-frequency variable speed motor matched by HangZhou Motor Factory. The speed control mode after changing the frequency is manual control. Press the button speed to increase 10RPM or drop 10RPM. The coupling is still the original elastic decoupling coupling, and the elastic de-coupling coupling after frequency conversion is frequently damaged, which directly affects the normal power generation.
It is found through analysis that in the process of frequency conversion speed regulation, the pin of the coupling can not bear the inertia of the speed regulation process (the diameter of the fan impeller is 3.3 meters) and is cut off, which has great damage to the motor and the fan.
Later, they switched to the JMB460 double-diaphragm wheel-type coupling of our factory (patent number: ZL.99246247.9). After 1 hour of destructive experiment and more than 1 year of operation test, the equipment is running very well, and there is no Replace the diaphragm. 12 units have been rebuilt and the operation is in good condition.
Other Application Case
Packaging & Shipping
Why Choose Us
1. One stop service:
We have 5 own factories and 50+ sub-contractors located in different areas of China to offer you one-stop manufacturing and purchasing services to help you save time and reduce procurement cost.
2. Your eyes in China:
Our commitment to quality permeates from quoting, scheduling, production, inspection to deliver into your warehouse, our QC team will remark the errors if has on QC documents for your checking before delivery as your 3rd party.
3. Your R&Dconsultant:
With professional engineers team and 29 years manufacture experience ,we would help you work out problems during new parts’ development, optimize design and recommend the most cost-effective solution.
4. Your Emergency Solver:
With continued grown factories team and our QC teams located in different areas, if customers need to expedite the delivery, we would be able to adopt another factory to produce together immediately.
5. Quality Guaranty:
No matter how long time the products delivered, we are responsible for the quality. In case the products be rejected, we would replace them or return fund according to your demand without hesitation
FAQQ1. Are you a manufacturer or a trader?
Manufacture, we have 5 own foundries, 4 in ZheJiang Province, 1 in ZHangZhoug Province
Q2. Do you have MOQ request?
1 pcs per order is ok with us , unless material is seldom used.
Q3. If I only have a sample,without drawings, can you quote then manufacture for me?
Just send us the sample, we would have the sample simulated and measured by professional equipment then issue formal drawings for
you , at the same time, we could help you optimize the design according to your demand and related processes’ feasibility.
What are the maintenance requirements for hydraulic couplings to ensure optimal performance?
Maintaining hydraulic couplings is crucial to ensure their optimal performance and extend their service life. Regular maintenance helps identify potential issues early on and prevents costly breakdowns. Here are the essential maintenance requirements for hydraulic couplings:
- Inspection: Regularly inspect the hydraulic coupling for signs of wear, damage, or leaks. Check for any unusual noises, vibrations, or changes in performance during operation.
- Lubrication: Ensure proper lubrication of the coupling’s moving parts. Use the manufacturer-recommended lubricants and follow the specified intervals for re-lubrication.
- Coupling Alignment: Check and correct the alignment of the driving and driven shafts connected by the coupling. Misalignment can lead to premature wear and reduce coupling efficiency.
- Bolt Tightening: Regularly check and tighten the bolts and fasteners securing the coupling. Loose bolts can lead to coupling slippage and compromised power transmission.
- Cleanliness: Keep the hydraulic coupling and its surrounding area clean from dirt, debris, and contaminants. Clean the coupling during scheduled maintenance to prevent contamination-related issues.
- Temperature and Pressure Checks: Monitor the operating temperature and pressure to ensure they remain within the specified limits for the coupling. Operating beyond the recommended ranges can cause damage and reduce coupling performance.
- Overload Prevention: Avoid exceeding the rated torque capacity of the coupling to prevent overload and potential damage to the coupling or connected equipment.
- Replacement of Worn Parts: Replace any worn or damaged components of the hydraulic coupling promptly. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for part replacement and use genuine spare parts when needed.
- Periodic Maintenance: Establish a regular maintenance schedule for the hydraulic coupling based on the operating conditions and manufacturer recommendations. Adhering to this schedule helps identify and address issues before they become severe.
- Expert Inspection: If you encounter any unusual performance issues or suspect coupling problems, consult a hydraulic system expert for a detailed inspection and analysis. They can provide valuable insights and recommendations for maintenance and repairs.
Proper and consistent maintenance of hydraulic couplings is essential to ensure their reliability, efficiency, and safe operation. By following the recommended maintenance practices, you can prolong the life of the hydraulic coupling and optimize the performance of your hydraulic system.
Can hydraulic couplings be retrofitted into existing hydraulic systems for improved performance?
Yes, hydraulic couplings can be retrofitted into existing hydraulic systems to enhance performance, improve reliability, and address specific system requirements. Retrofitting hydraulic couplings can be a cost-effective way to upgrade older systems without the need for extensive modifications or complete replacements.
Retrofitting hydraulic couplings may be beneficial for several reasons:
- Improved Efficiency: Upgrading to modern hydraulic couplings with better design features can reduce energy losses and improve overall system efficiency. For example, switching from older, less efficient couplings to newer, more streamlined designs can optimize fluid flow and reduce pressure drop.
- Leak Reduction: Older hydraulic systems may experience fluid leaks due to worn-out or damaged couplings. Retrofitting with new, high-quality couplings equipped with advanced sealing technologies can significantly reduce the risk of leaks, leading to better system reliability and environmental safety.
- Higher Pressure and Flow Capabilities: Newer hydraulic couplings may offer higher pressure and flow ratings, allowing the system to handle increased demands or heavier loads. This can be crucial for applications that require more power and performance.
- Material Compatibility: In some cases, existing hydraulic systems may have components made from materials that are not compatible with certain hydraulic fluids. Retrofitting with appropriate couplings can ensure compatibility and prevent corrosion or other fluid-related issues.
- Space Constraints: Modern hydraulic couplings often come in more compact designs, which can be advantageous for systems with limited space. Retrofitting with smaller couplings may allow for better system integration and improved layout.
- Environmental Compliance: Retrofitting hydraulic couplings can help align the system with current environmental regulations and industry standards, reducing the risk of potential fines or non-compliance issues.
Before retrofitting hydraulic couplings, careful evaluation of the existing system is necessary to ensure compatibility and identify specific areas for improvement. Factors such as thread type, size, pressure rating, flow capacity, and material compatibility must be considered to select the appropriate couplings for the retrofit.
It’s essential to consult with hydraulic coupling manufacturers or experienced fluid power professionals when planning a retrofit. They can provide guidance on suitable coupling options and recommend the necessary modifications or adjustments to optimize system performance.
In conclusion, retrofitting hydraulic couplings into existing hydraulic systems can be a viable solution for enhancing performance, reducing leaks, and achieving better overall efficiency and reliability. It allows businesses to leverage the latest advancements in hydraulic coupling technology to extend the lifespan and improve the functionality of their existing hydraulic systems.
What are the different types of hydraulic couplings used in various industrial applications?
Hydraulic couplings come in various types and designs to suit different industrial applications. Some of the commonly used types include:
- Jaw Couplings: Jaw couplings are versatile and widely used in industrial machinery. They consist of two hubs with interlocking jaws that transmit torque between the shafts. These couplings provide good misalignment capacity and vibration damping.
- Disc Couplings: Disc couplings use a series of thin, flexible metal discs to transmit torque. They offer high torsional stiffness and can accommodate misalignments. They are commonly found in high-performance applications and precision equipment.
- Fluid Couplings: Fluid couplings use hydraulic fluid to transmit torque. They are suitable for applications requiring smooth start-ups and shock absorption. These couplings are often used in heavy machinery, such as conveyors and crushers.
- Gear Couplings: Gear couplings consist of gear teeth on the hubs that mesh with each other to transmit torque. They offer high torque capacity and can handle misalignments and shock loads. Gear couplings are commonly used in heavy-duty industrial applications.
- Oldham Couplings: Oldham couplings use a sliding disc in the middle to transmit torque. They provide high misalignment capacity and are used in applications where shafts are not in perfect alignment.
- Diaphragm Couplings: Diaphragm couplings use a thin metal diaphragm to transmit torque. They provide high torsional stiffness and can handle high speeds and misalignments. These couplings are used in applications like pumps and compressors.
- Beam Couplings: Beam couplings use helical cuts in a flexible beam to transmit torque. They are lightweight and have good misalignment capacity. Beam couplings are used in precision equipment and motion control applications.
- Universal Joints: While not a traditional hydraulic coupling, universal joints are used in fluid power transmission applications. They provide flexibility in transmitting torque at varying angles and are commonly found in drivetrains and automotive systems.
Each type of hydraulic coupling has its advantages and limitations, making them suitable for specific industrial applications based on factors like torque requirements, misalignment tolerance, and operating conditions. Proper selection and maintenance of hydraulic couplings are essential to ensure efficient power transmission and prolong the life of the machinery.
editor by CX 2023-11-16